ROTLEX A leader in the field of quality assurance systems since 1986, spearheading the battle for quality. The Company employs highly qualified personnel including engineers, physicists and technicians, based in the Omer Industrial Park (Omer, ISRAEL).
ROTLEX is owned by AGI, Israel.
ROTLEX offers state-of-the-art systems mostly to the ophthalmic (vision correction) markets. The ROTLEX technology has been accepted as a quality assurance standard by many manufacturers of intraocular, spectacle and contact lenses.
As more and more sophisticated lens designs and quality assurance requirements are established in this field, access to the Company's patented "Moiré Deflectometry" technology becomes imperative.
ROTLEX - your "natural choice" supplier, offering:
- innovative, state-of-the-art product line;
- highly reliable systems of unique capabilities;
- absolute commitment to customer satisfaction;
- worldwide customer base, with access to and experience in international markets;
- substantial investment in Research and Development, ensuring availability of the next generation of products;
- flexible and accommodating customer relations, catering to specific customer needs