The computer operated, BRASSIOLA provides objective radius measurements and is easily used for lathe set up.
The BRASSIOLA is designed to test and measure:
- BASE CURVES
- FRONT CURVES
- LATHE OFFSET
- SHAPE FACTOR
of contact lenses and intraocular lenses.
The BRASSIOLA offers the following:
- Accurate radius measurements on any area on the surface.
- Accurate cylinder, axis and residual toricity measurements.
- A fringe pattern providing immediate information on the optical characteristics of the entire surface.
- A quality graph displaying the distribution of radii within any area of the surface.
- A numerical quality scale indicating the quality of the surface.
NEW: Lathe alignment analysis - providing invaluable information during the production process to determine the accuracy, alignment and status of tools during lathing.
- The BRASSIOLA easily detects small defects, not visible using other equipment.
- The BRASSIOLA does not require vibration isolation.
- The BRASSIOLA tests up to the entire surface of the sample, including annular measurements.
|Range:||3-64 mm Convex & Concave|
|Accuracy:||Better than 5 microns|
|Repeatability:||Better than 2.5 micron (SD)|
|Measurement time:||5-8 seconds (spheric)|
|Operating system:||Windows 2000 / XP / 7 / 8|
|Computer:||Pentium IV 2.6GHz or above|